As you probably figured out if you have read my stuff enough, is that I love potatoes. Lately, I steam my potatoes.
You can get a potato masher or put the steamed potatoes in your Cuisinart® and make great soft mashed potatoes in a snap…
Here’s how I do my potatoes…
- Peel your potatoes
- Add two cut up medium russets in Tupperware® container and small amount of water with lid partly open to let stem out
- Microwave for about six minutes
- Pour in Cuisinart and pulse for a minute or use masher
- Add green tomatillo sauce to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- Chop up 1/2 an onion and 1 cup of mushrooms
- Add a little garlic powder, basil and pepper
- Sautee in pan for five to ten minutes until caramelized
- Pour over mashed potatoes
- If you need your greens, steam some kale and/or spinach!
Note- consult your doctor before you change your diet.