While we should educate ourselves as to what foods we need to eat that are the healthiest; on the other hand, we need to know what not to eat. And, what is unhealthy food?
The bad foods cause us a lot of potential pain and misery, (not to mention unhealthy unwanted weight gain) so the good feeling we get through eating snacks and empty calorie junk foods will certainly not be worth all the bad results and penalties.
We will learn that it is not worth losing our health eating junky foods such as the ones listed below…
Unhealthy foods not to eat…
- Refined foods like crackers, cookies, candy and chips
- Why I don’t eat wheat crackers, here.
- Processed foods like at the fast food window and restaurants
- Animal products like meat, cheese, eggs
- Using oil to cook with or drizzle on your salad
- Acid foods like tomato sauce
- Too many nuts and seeds
- Nightshades like spicy peppers, eggplant, cucumber and tomato
As a test, try to make sure you eat more fruits and vegetables during the week and see how it makes you feel. You will likely be happier with the results. You will probably feel better and be losing a few pounds.
- Eat a large salad or two every day
- Don’t use oily dressings
- Have fruit instead of other sweets
- Stop drinking soft drinks and eating candy
- Clean our all the snack and junk foods out of your cupboard as they are nothing but empty calorie, oily, sugary and salty junk
- Don’t shop hungry so you don’t buy what you know you shouldn’t
- Eat a steamed vegetable each day
- Eat more beans and rice
- Don’t forget to eat potatoes
Note- consult your doctor before you change your diet.