I have been revisiting making one of these tasty sandwiches every day. How do you make a good veggie sandwich? I really do love them. And, they are very filling. I decided to eat ‘sprouted bread’ to see how it makes me feel.
‘I don’t eat flour products though, you know, like regular wheat bread. There is a definite difference between most bread made and this particular one I researched’ ~ your author
This is my only bread made by ‘Food for life®’ which is made from a variety of ‘organic sprouted grains’. It’s really hearty and full of fiber. Here’s how I make my brand new sandwich…
My ‘Open Faced’ Veggie Sandwich Recipe…
- Two slices of EZEKIEL 4:9®
- Spread (slather) red pepper hummus on each slice
- I don’t toast it
- Put ‘thin’ cut cucumber slices on top
- I also use spicy brown mustard here and there
- Chop up onion very finely
- Add butter lettuce
- Use an avocado
- You can also add a pinch of alfalfa sprouts
- A shake of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper it to taste
- This sandwich still has plenty of ‘gluten’, so I am doing a test in seeing how it makes my body ‘feel’
- What this means is that if you are a ‘gluten sensitive’ person, you might want to be very careful with bread you choose. Sprouted bread and the like still has gluten
“Take also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils and millet, and spelt and put them in one vessel…” Ezekiel 4:9
*Photo courtesy of ‘Food for life’.
*The evidence doesn’t look too good in favor of eating grain
Note- before you change your diet consult your doctor.