I created WeightLossBlogging.Com to share how I lost almost fifty pounds and improved my health along the way. So, if you don’t weigh your high school weight and don’t feel your best, you are very likely eating the ‘wrong food’. We need to learn what the ‘right’ food to eat is…
‘In a nutshell, the secret to weight loss, better health and longer life is to eat only a combination of cooked and raw plant based whole food you prepare in your own kitchen. In other words, consistently increase the volume of fruits and vegetables you prefer eating until such time it becomes the only food you consume’ ~ your author
There’s a lot of misinformation out there you need to ‘weed’ out. I learned through my own trial and error what the best and worst foods to eat are. Not only did I lose a lot of weight, I now feel much better, and my blood pressure, went way down to 100/60.
I don't take any medications or have to go to the doctor. How sweet is that?
- Furthermore, I eat all I want of ‘most’ plant based whole foods
- I have more energy
- I feel great, just like I did in my twenties!
- I don’t take vitamin pills
- I don’t drink terrible tasting green vegetable juice like I used to (it didn’t work, anyway. (Here’s why)
- I haven’t gained any weight back
- I do not suffer from any ailments, diseases or conditions
The research is out there that you will likely live much longer just like people in those societies who eat mostly plant based whole foods.
What we eat is a major factor determining our own wellness or sickness. As an unexpected bonus, your will probably receive better health and longer life. Continued.
Note- consult your doctor before you change your diet