I created WeightLossBlogging.Com to share my story about my weight loss and better health. If you don’t weigh your high school weight, you are probably eating the wrong food.
There’s a lot of misinformation out there you need to ‘weed’ out. I learned through my own trial and error what the best foods for weight loss, and better health are. I lost almost fifty pounds eating them, lowered my blood pressure and now I feel a lot better.
- I eat all I want of ‘most’ plant based whole foods
- I have more energy
- I feel better
- I don’t take vitamin pills
- I don’t drink ‘yucky’ green vegetable juice like I used to (it tasted lousy and didn’t work, anyway)
- I haven’t gained any weight back
- I do not suffer from any ailments, diseases or conditions
It has been proven if you eat healthier foods, you will likely live longer just like people in those societies who eat plant based whole foods.
It has been proven what we eat is a major contributing factor determining wellness or sickness. As a welcomed bonus, better health and longer life usually follows weight loss. Continued.
Note- consult your doctor before you change your diet